On 10/10/2014 05:54 AM, jerry freedomev via EV wrote:
   Hi Russ and All,

                 I just looked and no good deals there for me.  Just Chinese
ones I  can't afford and one 'Leaf' pack for $8900!!  I can buy 2, maybe 3
totaled Leaf's for that if I had the money.
                  Really need to find out 1eyedcruiser name, contact
info/number,  selling them, EV motors/controllers on Ebay or other sources.
http://hybridautocenter.com/
Lists Leaf batteries and fractions. Plus kits including BMS. I don't know anything about them, haven't bought from them.

It does make sense that "1eyedcruiser" might be the secretive "cruiser" that posts here occasionally. Personally, I would be wary of doing business with anyone that is so secretive.