  From: John Lussmyer<mailto:cou...@casadelgato.com>
  To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List<mailto:ev@lists.evdl.org> ;
Roland<mailto:e...@msn.com>
  Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 6:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Need Lithium batteries.

  On Fri Oct 10 17:21:53 PDT 2014 ev@lists.evdl.org<mailto:ev@lists.evdl.org>
said:
  >Hello Cor,
  >
  >This company recommended for me to parallel three modules together which has
two parallel cells per module.  This is a total of six cells at 33.1 ah per
cell in parallel for a total of 198 ampere hour.

  >The six parallel cells or the same as three modules are series together for
54 modules groups which gives me 226 volts maximum. This becomes 226V x 198ah =
  >44.748kwr with a EV weight of 5600 lbs instead of the US Battery 180V x
250ah =
  >45 kwr with a EV weight of 7100 lbs.

  54 Module Groups in series is more like 452V.
  I use a pack of 3x40 for my F250, and have the charger set to stop at 328V.
Pack is approx 180AH.

  --

  Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!
http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets<http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets>