Problem is no one has actually proved that with experimentation. Not in any of
my reading. You can believe what ever you like.

I have used ammeter for 2 years now. The voltage always end exactly the same.
The next day the pack is the pack is exactly 147 volts.

I have never seen any study done on top balancing lithium batteries. I would
love it if someone should come up with one. That a left over procedure from
lead acid batteries on which it actually works.

Sent from my iPad