On Sunday, October 12, 2014 10:56 PM, Rick Beebe via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> I have a JLD-404 that I use as a fuel gauge and it's worked flawlessly for
> that.

How do you find the LED display does in bright sun?

Anyone have a nice LCD energy or AH meter they like?

:::: Any feelings of negativity that you carry around are only hurting
yourself. These feelings are stored in your body and become like a rotting core
of energy that poisons your every moment. Why encumber yourself with feelings
of anger, hatred, and thirst for revenge? Any negative feelings you harbor do
not hurt the person they are directed to; these feelings only hurt the person
who is carrying them — YOU. -- Marie T. Russell