I have a JLD-404 that I use as a fuel gauge and it's worked flawlessly
for that. It seems to be pretty accurate. I have bought things from EVTV even though they are more expensive than other sources, but these I buy right from lightobject because Jack has cranked up the price way too much. Their shipping is fair and quick.

I also use one of their JLD-612DC temperature controllers to control the water heater in my truck. It too works well.

A problem, however, with controlling a charger is knowing what to trigger on. The normal charge scheme is to charge to a certain voltage at whatever amperage you can manage and then hold that voltage and taper the current off to some small value. I don't think you can really duplicate that. I suppose you could turn it off at some voltage and when the pack voltage drops (which it will almost immediately) turn it back on until it stops dropping below the threshold.

You could trigger on Ah but I always put more in than I took out so that's problematic too.

--Rick