They are LFP so you have to be careful not to have them at 100% SOC and
over 104°F or so.  This will damage them.

They suggest a charge up to 3.65V.  I think that is too high.  Guessing,
anything over 3.45V is nearly pointless and just puts the cell in a more
reactive (a bad thing) chemical state.

They don't tell enough about the cycle life to guess what your actual cycle
life will be.  To run 4000 cycles, the cycle times were no where near the
length of real life.  A 1 hour cycle would take 167 days to complete.
Probably the testing was at room temperature, which does not stress them at
all.  If you don't stress the cells then it doesn't tell you much, because
nothing really goes wrong at 25°C.

Your best bet is to stop charging them at a lower voltage (plan on less
capacity).  If you think the cells are going to be fully charged, then
discharge them some if they are going to sit in a hot place.  Cell
temperatures will be higher than ambient - so again, you can't have them at
a high SOC and in hot weather.  Go up a steep hill fast, soon after you
start riding; unless you know the charging cut off voltage is low and
accurate.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 3:33 PM, ken via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> http://www.electriccarpartscompany.com/-NEW-ENERGY-br-4000-CHARGE-CYCLES--20-AH_c_138.html
>

>  I saw some pouch cells that claim 4000 cycles at %90 dod.
>   any one tested theses.
>  How are they for $ vs. power density.

Thomas A. Edison
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed125362.html>