Hi Len,
I found my $4000 EV on Craigslist and drive it almost every day.
Unfortunately, you are still one of the people that find their daily
driving needs not met by most EVs due to the still limited range.
Not a problem for most people in practice, but it is for some, even though
you could still use an EV on most days - you would need to have both ICE and EV,
just like I do - only it is always me driving the EV and rarely do I need to
use the Prius.

There are plenty developments under way that will soon (within a decade) make
EVs have a standard range equal to today's ICE, for less cost than today's EVs
but it needs the steps to bring the fundamental research results into products
and that takes several years at minimum.
Hang on, we'll get there.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626          Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130          private: cvandewater.info
www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.