Hi Jamie,

There were no details on how CR tested the pack and what they recharged to. Their overall draw was 3.15 miles/kwhr. I am thinking is that these are typically ICE drivers and they may have been a little heavy footed as compared to an experienced EV driver. Also, they are going through their set drive schedule. YMMV and we see that it does. At least there is another established independent frame of reference besides EPA with a documented way of testing.