Hi All,

Having been in this "trade" for many years now, I have found this to be an
all too common fate for many EV projects.
I personally have close to a dozen EVs that are waiting to see new
batteries, but are otherwise in perfect or near perfect running condition.
The lead technology of the past century just didn't do the job (it might
have worked out better without the anti-EV presidency and the "great
recession" period that followed).
It is my opinion that we are now seeing a time where employment is
returning to comfortable levels and lithium type battery technology has
reached a price point where these projects can once again see daylight.
Another great option is to donate or loan your projects to the Historic
Electric Vehicle Foundation for display at their museum in Kingman,
Arizona. These vehicles do not have to have batteries to be displayed. They
just need to look good!

-Tom True

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 7:12 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV <
ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> IMO your asking price is more than reasonable for this conversion.  You've
> put a lot of work into it and it shows.  It would be unthinkable to either
> junk it or de-convert it.
>
> I'd love to take it off your hands, but if I bring home any more EV
> projects
> (or projects of just about any kind) I'll be sleeping in the doghouse.  :-\
>
> Somebody, please give this EV a good home!
>
> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
> EVDL Administrator

Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82