Chris,
I read that you have no batteries in your LeSled
even though you modified the firewall and fenders to take 20 GC batteries,
in case someone is interested in installing a Lithium pack in there,
I have more than 120V worth of used cells that I can let go for a price
not much more than a new flooded lead-acid pack,
so if you get a nibble then there is a pack available as well.
I originally wanted to install it in my 120V truck, but it conflicts with
the maintenance on the floodeds if I add it to the truck and I don't want
to get rid of my GC batteries since they still perform beautifully.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626          Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130          private: cvandewater.info
www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.