David,
Don't worry - I will remain active on the EVDL as long as I have time to spend.
But I need to guard where I invest my time according "pick your battles".
So, if someone starts to behave like a troll, constantly repeating the same
false information and even giving clear information that he is not familiar
with a certain subject by using the wrong terms and confusing information that
he believes to be different than it is clearly defined, then I get the feeling
that I am not investing my valuable time in a good way.

You can believe all you want and you can even have an opinion poll about whether
self-discharge is real or not, but when I want to know, I simply grab a
calibrated
meter and take a reading. If I want to know a rate or trend then I write that
data
down and repeat the measurement over time again and again until I have enough
data
that proves to me what is happening. I might even run multiple tests parallel or
repeat tests, so I know it is not a fluke and I might also calibrate before and
after, for example checking that discharge that I see is not related to loss of
capacity (this is also done in the IEEE papers, in the University presentation
that
I shared and in the measurements that Lee Hart has been conducting over
decades).

Besides, after a couple back-and-forth sessions with the same info being
repeated
I am sure that over 90% of the readers have tuned out anyway and those that are
still reading already have all the info, so if the other person insists to
repeat the wrong info one more time then so be it. We know his position and
apparently I am not going to convince him with my measured data that can easily
be repeated (because I even specified how I did it) and in every answered post
he takes
a little bit of the info that I provided, but twisted into a wrong assumption
and given back as a proof that I must have overlooked something. Sorry, but that
kind of treatment does not sit well with me and so I am now trying the troll
treatment, which means no response, so that he finds nobody to argue with
or at least not me.
I will be happy to answer any questions from any other list member, since it is
my choice to spend many hours a week helping people to make the best choices for
their EV or batteries or other renewable resources, as well as trying to
fact-check
the shared info here so we stay on the correct side of the laws of Physics.
Regards,

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626          Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130          private: cvandewater.info
www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.