Cor, yes 20% of 4 mA would of course be 0.8 mA...I also wrote the pack
voltage is the same after sitting for two weeks, but I meant to write
Ah...sigh.  When you consider that I usually charge every or every other day
those small drains don't matter since I'm pulling 70 - 120 Ah out over that
time.  That's why I think these things are inconsequential in every day
operation.

The discussion in this thread has been entertaining, also some good papers
to read.  I agree that there seems to be a difference in theory and practice
due to contaminants and non-ideal manufacturing. Also believing is seeing.
Yes, I meant to write it that way.  We tend to seek confirming evidence,
accept it readily and uncritically, and scrutinize disconfirming evidence
carefully to find a way to reject it.  That's why two people can read the
same paper and find evidence for their opposing views.  For those interested
see "How We Know What Isn't So" by Thomas Gilovich.