The problem with Wikipedia is they don't want to be a primary source.  They
want a reference from another source for everything that is stated.  I've seen
many pages with comments that the information seems to be primary or needs a
cited reference.  Now, if they flag that, but don't do anything like delete the
page, that might still be ok.

Since I've seen pages like that, they certainly leave many up.

Mike