On Oct 22, 2015, at 12:26 PM, Cor van de Water via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> I do like the
> utility of having a bed to carry stuff around for those times that
> I need it, even though I have also managed to carry a 2-person
> sofa bed in my Classic Prius or 2 50-gal drums.

I can attest that a '68 VW Westfalia Camper can do that sort of thing amazingly
well.

And I still say that the ultimate in that type of light utility vehicle is the
VW extended cab pickup built on the classic aircooled bus frame...you get four
passenger seats, a good-enough size bed in the back...and the sides (not just
the tailgate) fold down. I've even seen some that had under-bed lidded storage
space.

b&