On 01/19/2016 02:11 PM, Stephen wrote:
I think this might be what you want:
http://evolveelectrics.com/displays/tbs-e-xpert-pro/

Regards,
Stephen

Thanks for the link, yes, that would work.

It does use an external DC/DC and 1:5 prescaler, as well as an in-line shunt (I assume), but I could work with that (and the $300 price) if it's the best (only) option for the 2" mounting hole.

I do like the ability to monitor my 12 volt battery on the same gauge, I could potentially remove the Pack/Accessory voltage meters I have now in the center console and reclaim that space.

I'd be interested in feedback from anybody who has installed or is using one.

Jay