> Aside from debating about who is more rude, petty, or immature, what Musk did
> should be illegal in the US. IMHO

As a business owner, every customer that comes in my door is, in essence, my
"boss". Just as those that work for others can decide to not work for their
boss, I should be able to decide who I want to (or not) sell my products to,
unless my choice is discriminatory. Of course, I guess you could consider being
a jerk of a customer as being a "personality defect", making that exclusion
discrimination. Otherwise, I can choose not to "work for" that customer's
business. Pleasing a customer requires work, some more than others.

The goal of a business is to build a relationship to create delighted
customers. It would be great if each customer had a meter telling me how
delighted I can make them. This is a rare case where the customer was ignorant
enough to show his meter, and it read "disgruntled". The seller was able to
make the smart decision and pass on that relationship. It's a shame all such
customers don't show similar ignorance.