Hi Lawrence,
Thanks for sharing your relation to the company and good work for getting
another fast-charge route down I5 to LA into operation.
I think it is a good match between what the company needs and you can offer as
consultant. I don't think there is a conflict about posting updates of your
exploits here on the list, it was mostly the use of the word "we" in relation
to the new EVRUS fast chargers that made people wonder about the relation
between you and this company so thanks for clarifying.
Indeed, how would we know about the latest developments unless they be shared
here on the list?
I personally enjoy reading about you pushing the envelope on range and
efficiency of the Leaf. There are nice charts of the range at different driving
speeds for the Leaf for different levels of battery degradation:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=101293

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.