[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVRUS-CHAdeMO-network-Sac-to-near-San-Diego-on-I-5-tp4683580p4683586.html
>So I guess I am "advertising"<
]

Bottom-line:  Lawrence is an evrus-employed(paid)-consultant
(The evdl sys admin has already posted what Lawrence should do about his
evrus ad-wording).

Like Cor, I too enjoy posts of EV-adventures and hope they continue.
Now, on to the non-ad, more interesting bits ...

IMO, L3 should be ~50mi apart. This is for several reasons:
- Short range EVs can use it (i.e.: iMiev)

- as packs age their capacitiy is reduced, so even a tired (less than 90mi)
Leaf pack charging from 10% to 80% (70% or 90mi = ~60mi) could utilize the
L3 EVSE.

- when the weather is cold, non/less thermally controlled packs will have
less range, so keeping the distance between L3 EVSE ~50mi will still work
for them
 (+more)

Lawrence stated he would bring to his boss the idea of building a contiguous
public L3 EVSE network/chain from Sacramento on Hwy 5 (I5) north to the
OR-WA Electric Highway border.

To help Lawrence in this, I used maps to do some of the mental-heavy-lifting
for them (no, I am not paid to do this, nor do I want to work for them. I
have been doing this sort of 'free EV work' since 1990).

Going north after the SMF airport, their rep would have to do the legwork to
find a host site for their EVSE installation. The following map link shows
points that are ~50mi apart:
https://goo.gl/maps/5vxJwtS4rx92

Starting at the existing most northern L3 CHAdeMO L3 EVSE near Sacramento:

5750 Crossfield Dr. Sacramento, CA 95837  (existing: SMF Airport)
  49.7mi to
391 6th Street, Colusa, CA 95932
  52.3mi to
2655 Everett Freeman Way, Corning, CA 96021
  51.4mi to
900 Dana Drive, Redding, CA 96003
  47.8mi to
20107 Castle Creek Rd, Castella, CA 96017
  51.6mi to
801 North Main Street, Yreka, CA 96097
  35.8mi to
2371 Ashland Street, Ashland‎, OR‎ 97520  (existing: OR's most southern L3
EVSE)
(total from SMF to OR= 289mi)

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/