This page has some sample info on a generic low-miles 2013 Leaf. From my read
of the info on that page, in March 2016 a ‘generic’ 2013 Leaf sold at auction
for about $6,325, and was worth about $10,800 retail (again - in early 2016).
The retail price seems to align fairly well with Leaf retail prices in my area
(SF Bay area) - they tend to run from about $9,000 to about $10,000 now, but it
is a half year later, and some used 2014’s are starting to show up.  The
options available on the particular Leaf will make a difference in price -
sometimes by a couple thousand dollars.  An upgraded S-level Leaf (6.6 charger
and QC) might not be much different in price from one without those items.
Depends on where you look.  Under 36,000 miles is one big price point, due to
the factory warranty.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?t=19362
I’ve not been to an auction in quite a while, but if you have time, have enough
Leaf knowledge to be able to sort out a good one from a not-so-good one, are
able to understand the auction ‘rules’, and able to pay in cash on the spot,
you might be able to score a good deal.

Tom Keenan