That's what happens when you use LifP04 cells. You never know when a cell
will go south for no reason. I have about 75 customers including my own
conversions using NEW Volt cells and have NEVER had a bad cell in over 5
years. Who else can say that. Cannot vouch for those who buy used batteries
from a junkie yard. I am now using the NEW Bosch batteries for the BMW i3,
i6 and Mercedes, cells by Samsung. Time will tell on those as well. American
car manufacturers for the most part don't use the Chinese "junk".