Or you can follow the advice of an engineer from Tennessee that Tom True talked
to -
"The final recommendation from him was to discharge the pack to 10 miles or so
in range (according to the instrumentation), and fully recharge about once a
month to "refresh" the battery"
Which totally contradicts what the engineer said in the sentence before, "
Explaining that if you let the battery pack get below 10%, it would typically
brick (not allow a charge), and above 90%, that your could experience a thermal
even ( Thermal runaway & fire)."

Confusing, right?

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719