I would worry about the trailer exceeding the limit of the brakes more than
anything. If you are talking about a little 4x3 Harbor freight utility trailer
for flat ground around town use thats one thing but anything bigger might be
unsafe especially in less than optimal conditions

    On Thursday, November 30, 2017 6:42 PM, Jorg Brown via EV