Wow, huge misunderstanding of "reliability"..

There is a huge difference between the poor reliability of large numbers of
single-point failures compared to the HUGE redundancy in the Tesla battery
with dozens of parallel redundancy at each step of the battery.  I'd take
the Tesla design any  day as being far more reliable...

Bob

 On Monday, October 8, 2018 3:45 PM, Mark Hanson via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>