paul dove via EV wrote:
Is the problem radiated emissions or conducted emissions.... anyone know?

If radiated, it will cause problems not only for your own car; but will also wipe out AM in the car next to it!

Our Prius has an AM radio, though it has a "tin ear" -- poor weak signal reception. This has been a problem for me on long trips. FM stations fade in and out as you drive, but especially at night, you can listen to the same AM station for your entire drive.

--
Obsolete (Ob-so-LETE). Adjective. 1. Something that is simple,
reliable, straightforward, readily available, easy to use, and