See the subject of the thread for the bottom line answer, though things are
never as simple as a one-liner. But I gave you my answer, and you didn’t want
to accept it.

I also gave you the reasons why, but you wanted sources, so there’s the table.

I really don’t use this table - it was just to give you the info you wanted. I
could pick and choose data pieces, but that wouldn’t  be fair either.

Hydrogen *can* be cleaner, and actually is frequently.

For someone who wanted to jump into the deep data, something I learned recently
is that for those charging from the grid at night, the energy they are using is
virtually all non-renewable (fossil). And I’m told that most of it is from
fracked natural gas.(this is all California perspective - other areas use more
coal on the grid)

For those of you that are thinking that faced with this information, battery EV
are not worth pushing any more (haha), I’ll say that you are still wrong. BOTH
are still important, and needed.  And that’s been my point from the beginning.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone