“Then at night, you may be charging on on "fossil" power; but it's just getting
back the power you "loaned" the grid by day.”

I’m not so sure about this. We do store some PV for use later, but where we
can’t, that resource just gets curtailed (or we pay Arizona to take it).

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone