Sorry if didn’t think my comments positive, though maybe it’s just not what you
wanted to hear.

If you just want to know whether hydrogen “works”, that’s easy. My family is a
primary source on that. We have three fuel cell electric cars in the family.

We get where we want to go.

But maybe it’s just alien invaders propelling the cars.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone