I have the JuiceBox Pro 40 (for the last 4-5 years now). Once or twice in that time it has dropped off my wifi, but I was able to get it back on by power cycling it, and following the "initial setup" procedure. (i.e. it had gone to a "safe mode" and lost my wifi password, but I was able to reset it and get it back on the network without shipping it back.)

In all cases the EVSE still charged my vehicle, even if it had lost network connectivity.

EMotorWorks has been very accommodating for other issues I've had with it (that ended up being a problem with my charger in the vehicle, not the EVSE), and I've been happy with their service and product.

If I need a new EVSE I plan on buying their current Pro 40 model (which now comes with UL certification.....mine is old enough it was before they spent the money for the certification, although basically the same unit.)

Jay