Agreed on the disqualification of the lazy writer with a slant.

On the technical issues: this has been no different than the Fearmongering
about the Prius when it started becoming more of a threat to oil profits.
One of the very qualified contributors to the Prius Technical Stuff yahoo
group did some measurements with a sensitive EMF meter inside the Prius,
since the HV cables from battery to inverter actually run through the cabin.
He found no concerning field levels despite high power levels running
through the inverter.
The simple reasen is the capacitors in the inverter removing any HF that
could result in EM radiation.
Note that any car, EV, hybrid or ICE needs to meet legal limits to HF
(radio) emissions, so it is technically unlikely that a car would meet the
legal limits and at the same time cause dangerous levels of radio signal.
Note that without meeting the legal requirements, a manufacturer is not
even allowed to promote (advertise) a product for sale.
Cor.