I find myself in need of a few spare MiniBMS boards. Specifically, the
small ones programmed for Leaf modules (4.15 volt shunt, 4.20 volt high
alarm/loop drop).

The ones I have say CleanPowerAutoLLC 2014, v3 MiniBMS on the front and
"RZ-01  94V-0CCS  0215" on the back.

I would also consider any "loop style" individual MiniBMS style boards
that I could put into the loop with them, but would prefer the same model.

Anybody have extra stock they are willing to part with or pointers to a
replacement board?   (They look simple enough that I could manufacture
my own if there was an open source design somewhere....)

Thanks,
Jay