George, probably a stupid question, but I’m gathering you’ve already been on
mynissanleaf.com? I don’t know if the moderators pull anything like that off
immediately, but I look fwd to hearing what others have to say about this...

Sincerely,
Bob Bath

Note: any misspellings of the contents of this message are due to 54 y.o.
vision, hyperactive spell check changing what I typed, or fat fingering— not
cluelessness.