>> A URL or name for this company would be appreciated.

Try this, although it seems some of the products are discontinued/out-of-stock:

https://evparts.com.au/ev-power-bms.html

>> Let me know once you have a few extra to sell.

This will likely be a fall/winter project, once the year's firewood is put up and the outdoor chores cease due to the weather.

Another part of the repower project is going to be to rework a Todd Power Source to be a lithium-compatible 36v charger. I'll probably run barefoot without a BMS in the short term and carefully balance and charge manually until I get something worked out.