Has anyone on this list been involved in owning a DCQC charging station?

I have identified a few locations that might be profitable
as a stand-alone location, somewhat in the way a privately-owned ATM
works in every bodega in town.

I have visited Chargepoint and evGo web sites, but there's
nothing like hearing from someone who has done it.
Is there a charging network that supports this model well?

(Probably none right near my house, as there are
charging locations in progress on the Turnpike and the Parkway.
(The Vince Lombardi Service Area is in place but not yet
interfacing with evGo membership database :-)

To use an analogy, everyone asks "chicken or the egg?"
but I am asking, "I want to build the nest and charge rent"

Thanks