If there were a car plugged into all three for 10 hours a day that would be
$160 to $175 at $0.20 per KWh. Assuming cost of $0.10 a KWh that would take two
years to get back the investment with no maintenance costs.

Those are big if's..... but then it would be $25k a year income. I've never
seen chargers that busy around here but maybe in California.

    On Monday, August 19, 2019, 1:18:41 PM CDT, jim via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>