In our area, central North Carolina, the Sheetz gas stations have been
installing Level 3 chargers at almost all their stations.  Sheetz has
fast food service that you can order from the pump.  On Plugshare,
they generally have a 10.0 availability rating.   The Sheetz stations
provide up to 150kw service using EVgo chargers.

The other places are a Target, AAA's, 2 motels, a Harley-Davidson
dealership, a Land Rover dealership, and the local dealerships that
sell EVs.

On a personal basis, I charge at home on Level 1 at either 8 or 12
amps.  If I need faster recharge rates, I recharge on the way out of
town.  If there was a Tesla Supercharger near me, I would use it about
once a month at the most.  There is a Chevy Dealership about a half
hour away and I know someone who commutes daily about 40 miles one way
and he has never used the Chevy Bolt Level 3 charger.  He uses the
Sheetz station chargers which are along his route; generally within 1
to 2 miles of his route.  He enjoys the experience..