Again, if you find a 72v UPS (6 12v batteries) then you can tap your
arrays in groups of three and use that to provide the current to the UPS to
dirive your car charger.  Just 9 panels in 3 parallel strings of 90v will
give maybe 20 amps (or the minimum needed to charge L1)  But 12 panels (or
about one string array) will give you plenty of current over more hours of
the day.  That's why I like string inverters beccause I have access to all
the DC inputs and ground mount so I can get to them any time I want.

Bob