Avoid "Optimizers" like the plague!

They generate horrendous radio frquency interference, blocking AM and
Shortwave and Ham raido HF communication for blocks.  It cannot be fixed
without removing every panel and re-doiong all the HV wiring into twisted
pairs and having RFI chokes on every wire going ito and out of them.  The
reception is only tollerable.

Furthermore, you can now see the diadavantages of optimizers and
microinverters in grid down situations for the DIY kinda person.

Sorry...

Bob