Don't believe any of that stuff.  The truth is that Bruce has a shiny new
Peabody Wayback Machine (tm) that not only goes forward into the past, it
goes backward into the future.  It's powered by a 24MWh lithium battery and
a 12-phase induction drive.  It has level 9 AC charging, and for 10 second
DC charging, he just plugs it into lightning storms.

Bruce doesn't want us to know, though, because we'd all want one.

:-)

Seriously, thanks to Bruce for his many years of effort in keeping us
connected to what the media say about EVs -- even (maybe especially) when
what they say is face-palm ignorant.

And best wishes in your house hunting, Bruce.  I hope you find the perfect
place, with a nice garage for an EV SUV, and plenty of roof space for the PV
to charge it.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator