On 11/13/2019 8:44 PM, Paul Compton via EV wrote:
An small motorcycle and rider has roughly the same drag at 60mpg as a small car.

    This is the main problem with typical motorcycles. They are basically a brick, aerodynamically. This is compounded by the lack of space and load carrying ability for a decent battery pack. Very difficult to make an electric bike with decent range.

Bill D.