WOW! That just seems foreign to my mind. I just returned from a trip and I
never got below 35kW charging the whole trip and it only got that low once when
I was in a resturant eating and it charged to 90%.
That said I heard you can get really good deals on Bolts if you go to the right
dealers. Some dealerships can't move them and are offering as much as 10K of
the the price.

    On Monday, August 10, 2020, 12:37:47 PM CDT, Peter Eckhoff via EV