Regarding QuantumScape, interesting article by the leading design engineer of
the Roadster battery
pack.https://silanano.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/The-Future-of-Energy-Storage.pdf

This ex Tesla battery pack guru ,Gene Berdichevsky, says solidstate batteries
are a pipe dream.

 Gene Berdichevsky is the Co-Founder & CEO of SilaNanotechnologies. Prior to
co-founding Sila,

Gene was the seventh employee at Tesla Motors where heserved as Principal
Engineer on the Roadster

battery,leading the development of the world’s first, safe, mass-produced,
automotiveLi-ion battery system.

Page20 of his white paper talks about solid state batteries…

https://silanano.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/The-Future-of-Energy-Storage.pdf

    On Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 02:14:49 PM EST, Mr. Sharkey via EV