If you can write, you have a book contract coming :)
Peri

<< Annoyed by leaf blowers ? https://quietcleanseattle.org/ >>

------ Original Message ------
From: "Dale Curren via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "Dale Curren" <dlcur...@gmail.com>
Sent: 01-Feb-21 4:34:10 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] 2035 GM will cease ICE production

I want a list of these treehuggers who give out free charges.  Would be a
fun challenge to get across the country on free electrons.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 7:41 PM EVDL Administrator via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

 On 30 Jan 2021 at 21:07, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote:

 > Once Joe Six Pack realizes he can DIY a solar system and buy a used
 electric
 > vehicle for well under 20K attitudes are going to change.

 Don't hold your breath.

 We're split into tribes here in the US.  Haven't you noticed?  Even if
 they'd be in Joe's own economic self-interest, PVs and EVs are for the
 other
 tribe, not Joe's.

 To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.