Hi Gail & All,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your clarity!!!

[Although I began my journey with the EVDL some 25+ years ago (mostly just an
old geezer lurker now), but having recently *acquired a Model Y, I sincerely
appreciate you pointing out the higher (correct?) course of action Mark & all
of us to be considering with regards to his question.]

Best regards,
Jim Waite

(*looking forward to further discussion on THAT point),