On 3/24/21 8:45 PM, mark hanson via EV wrote:
Hi Folks,

My Tesla-Y is constantly humming (fans/pumps?) when parked in the garage for
hours.  I heard it loses 1% daily, seems wasteful to me.  Is there a way to
turn power off to things when parked?  My Chevy Bolt and Nissan Leaf are
silent when parked.

I imagine that the car is trying to take care of itself. I advise not worrying about it. Your car has a battery that may last 200k miles. Compare that to a Leaf with battery life as low as 20k miles.

You can monitor "vampire" range reduction which should be well under 10 miles/day.