That's a valid point (not making money on gas) and one of the reasons there is
huge potential for charging stations.  If somebody stops their vehicle for 15
minutes to charge there is a good opportunity to make the stop attractive to
buy items.  I'm thinking of charging access at restaurants, super markets and
other retail centers where they could discount the electricity if people
patronize the store.
    On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 01:38:48 PM EDT, Mark Abramowitz via EV