This is hearsay! Lots of people said their Toyota’s and Lexus suddenly
accelerated but this too was ruled as operator error or the accelerator getting
stuck in the carpet. Many people try to blame someone else for their mistakes.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 7:57 PM, mark hanson via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>