Mark Abramowitz said in small part:

> Granted, because of the limited infrastructure currently, those consumers in
> the US for
> whom it would work fine is very small. In California, much less so.

Guess again.  You keep talking about how much infrastructure there is in
California - and the Los Angeles area in particular.  I live and work in the
Los Angeles basin and there is NOT useful infrastructure for me.  The nearest
station to my house is about 20 minutes in a direction that I almost never
drive.  On my normal drive to work, there is not a single station that is not
AT LEAST 15 minutes out of my way (each way).  And according to the LA Time
article I posted last week, many of the ones that do exist, routinely are not
operational.  Not happening for me.

By comparison, at work there are four publicly available charging spots and
four more in the employee part of the parking structure.  Of course I could (if
I had an EVE) charge at home, and within a mile or two of my house there are at
least a half dozen publicly available charging stations.

73
-----
Jim Walls - K6CCC
j...@k6ccc.org