On 8 Feb 2022 at 15:07, Peri Hartman via EV wrote:

> Tesla absolutely must modify FSD in some way to ensure the driver
> is alert. I'm not sure how that might work ...

I agree.  They might start by not creating unrealistic expectations.  For
example, they could call it something other than "full self driving."
Maybe, oh, I dunno, "driving assistance"?  "Lane-holding assistance"?

I don't see how the FTC hasn't called Tesla on FSD.  It smells to me like
false advertising.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     The telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.  You pull
     his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles.
     Radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here,
     they receive them there.  The only difference is that there
     is no cat.

                                              -- Albert Einstein