Here is my take on Tesla FSD Beta:

It is your decision to use buy/use FSD Beta. I don't know why anyone would
pay $12,000 to be a beta tester, but I guess some people will.

When you choose to use this feature, you are assuming all risks associated
with it. Yes, it is not perfect, but that is implied in the name "FSD
*BETA.*" It is not the government's job to regulate an optional feature on
any vehicle.

Another thing to consider is number of lives that FSD Beta has saved. Yes,
there have been some cases where the software has caused an accident, but
there are many other instances in which the software has avoided a
potentially fatal crash. Is FSD Beta better than a teenager distracted by
his/her phone? In most scenarios, I would say yes (although I do not have
any personal experience with FSD Beta).

Eventually, FSD Beta will get to a point where it is as good or better than
a human driver. Until then, users of FSD Beta need to be paying attention
to the road at all times while using the feature.