On 12 Feb 2022 at 14:25, Willie McKemie via EV wrote:

> Tesla's goal is to hasten the adoption electric vehicles.

So Musk says, or at least he used to.

> The others goal is to delay adoption.

That's unquestionably true in the US.

In Europe, nope.

The automakers aren't stupid.  Western and Northern Europe is serious about
EVs, and the ICEV sun is rapidly setting there. It dips below the horizon in
about 8 years. So the automakers are ploughing serious money into EVs for
Europe and China.

However, the US isn't serious about EVs, so EV manufacturers other than
Tesla aren't serious about the US.  I don't see that changing.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Nothing is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious
     stupidity.

                                               -- Martin Luther King Jr